You are cordially invited to our virtual Open Evening for 2021 admissions. The Open Evening is hosted on the school website on the About Us tab.
All are welcome – particularly Year 5 / 6 children and parents / carers.
Nidderdale High School is a “Good school”, “The quality of teaching is good”, “Pupils feel safe in the school and value the excellent relationships they have with teachers”, “Learning activities meet the needs of all learners”, Ofsted 2017.
“Nidderdale High School is a Good school. It has maintained an excellent collegiate ethos built on good relationships and mutual respect”, Red Kite Review 2017.
We are proud of:
- Consistently good GCSE results (above national averages).
- Progress made by all students across a range of GCSE subjects placing us above average for progress.
- Being one of the top 100 non-selective state schools in England for sustained improvement (2016).
- Outstanding pastoral care; trust is a key feature.
- Student/teacher relationships; staff are wholly committed to the welfare and education of the students.
We look forward to welcoming you to Nidderdale High School.