- To develop independent, organised, respectful and confident students, who are hardworking, smart and ambitious.
- To provide a safe, stimulating environment in which all our students can developacademically, socially, physically and emotionally.
- To provide engaging, challenging and inclusive experiences within and beyond the classroom which maximise student achievement and enjoyment.
- To encourage our students to develop into citizens fit for the 21stCentury; harnessing economic awareness andresponsibility in all aspects of theirworkand within the community.
- To develop positive and productive partnerships between the school, parents,and the local, national and international communities to enhance opportunities for all.
- To foster an ethosof mutual respect within the school community allowing all groups to feel valued and willing to contribute to ourfurther development.
Achievement for All
Nidderdale High School is a vibrant and inclusive school providing a stimulating, high quality learning environment. A culture of achievement and challenge is underpinned by an absolute commitment to personalised learning. Students develop into responsible, independent young people who are able to contribute to their community and thrive in the world beyond Nidderdale.