- To develop independent, organised, respectful and confident students, who are hardworking, smart and ambitious.
- To provide a safe, stimulating environment in which all our students can develop academically, socially, physically and emotionally.
- To provide engaging, challenging and inclusive experiences within and beyond the classroom which maximise student achievement and enjoyment.
- To develop positive and productive partnerships between the school, parents, and the local, national and international communities to enhance opportunities for all.
- To foster an ethos of mutual respect within the school community allowing all groups to feel valued and willing to contribute to our further development.
Achievement for All